Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lazy Day Sunday

Well I have come to a good place with Colleen which is not caring that much.  I'm not saying that I wouldn't really want to go out with her.  I have just let go to the appropriate amount that a 45 minute coffee date should be.   One step over the line Mike strikes again.  Hopefully I will hear from her tomorrow.  If not I will call her later in the week for the weekend.

It was finally sunny here, but I still was in the writing mood so I headed over to Starbucks to write some more.  I was able to get an outlet seat so I was able to stay for a few hours.  When I had my fill of it I headed down to the beach.  It was nice to sit and walk on the boardwalk and relax.  The results OMG I am ready to drop after only being awake for 8 hours.  Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully you'll see colleen over the weekend and have a great date. It sounded like you had a relaxing nice day.

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in friend. Tammy