Monday, September 11, 2006

Post Date Report

Well I know you are all waiting to hear how my date went tonight.  Well I have to admit Colleen really held it to the 45 minute rule for a first date.  It was a great time.  I think we laughed about 90% of the time.  I have no clue if we were to loud or not.  I called my friend afterwards to tell him how it went and he was like, "Mike you sound like a teenager".  LOL.  He asked me to describe her and I said she is a female me.  First person that I met that talked faster than I do which is saying something. 

Grateful for all the women I have gone out with over the last year since it prepared me very well for tonight.  Colleen's busy for the rest of the week and she is seeing her son this weekend so we won't be able to see each other till next week.  That is something good for me since I am usually pushing a head quickly so now I can take it slow and easy.  So I'll call her tomorrow to talk some.  Depending on when we can get together again will depend on what I'll choose to take her.  I'm thinking it will probably be during the week so I am thinking about the ferry over to Portsmouth and a stroll over to the Commodore theater.  It's an old movie theater where you can have dinner also. 

As you can tell I am very happy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do sound like a teenager just getting home from an awesome date, so you must be smiling while typing lol Hope the second date goes as well!!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Mike, you may have finally found "it," the spark that we all hoped would happen.  The dinner and movie in the old theater is incredibly romantic. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are now!---angel

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that things went well.

I deleted my old journal and started a new one. :)
http://journals.aol.com/penniepooh/pennys-pieces-of-ohio/
PENNY

Anonymous said...

Mike: this is awesome! I am so happy for you; it sounds like things went really well. promise me no over thinking on this one. just let it happen...okay???
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

Wow!  See....it just took patience and a little time!  I hope things continue to work out for the two of you!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

well it sounds like you really like colleen. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear things went well!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

The female version of you:)  That says a LOT!  I'm so happy for both of you.   -- Robin  

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!!

I am glad to hear that your date with Colleen went well. You deserve to have met someone you like. I hope that it works out for you and Colleen she sounds like a wonderful lady. I hope that your next date with her will be just as good. I am glad to also hear you are happy. You deserve some happiness in your life. Have a good oe Mike. Take care.

Anonymous said...

i am so tickled you have met a nice woman.....good luck!
lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Someone had fun!!

Now listen, I'm gonna give you advice... Throw any rules about dating out the window... Just go with the flow and be spontanious!  God, who am I to give advice about dating? I haven't went out in 14 years now!!! LOL

It's so good to hear you are enjoying your self, Mike. :)

***Monica