Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Soggy Tuesday

I didn't even realize I didn't post yesterday.  Well I started unloading my storage unit yesterday. I happened to be at the office when a new patient called so I had them come in.  Anyway I knocked off half of the unit yesterday.  A lot of stuff I haven't used in 2 years so I doubt if I really need it anymore.  I was going to do some today, but the skies opened up and I didn't feel like getting soaked.  I have to admit 2 years does something.  I tossed all ex's cards and letters to me.  I remember when I gave her her stuff.  She was I don't want it.  I told her do what she wanted with it, but it was hers.  For me the few decent memories I can keep in my mind, but the stuff no longer holds anything for me.

Really funny today at Subways.  The cashier who I guess liked me until she saw I had Eric as one of "those".  LOL.  Today dealing with I felt like saying who killed you cat?  Oh well. 

I am happy to see my progress with dating.  I've dated more in the last year than I have in my whole lifetime.  I started dating last year as a way to keep working on myself since I had hit a plateau with just being by myself.  So I'll just keep fine tuning it as I go along.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you!
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Fine tuning is good.. :)

Have a good day!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if you're growing, moving forward:)  Yeah to that, Mike!!  -- Robin  

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!!

Good evening. I have seen many guys out in the world that I have liked but no guy has been interested in dating me. I just can't seem to start dating. Not one guy has asked me out and no one really seems all that interested in me. Maybe one day I just don't know. I am happy to hear that your dating your a terrific guy and I know any woman would be more than lucky to have you. From reading your journal I think that you are a very interesting guy and from all of your entries I think it would be nice to be around you. Hang in there !!!!!!! Your a very likeable guy I sure do. Have a good one Mike.

Anonymous said...

Not many fathers have made the connection with their sons as you have with Eric, Mike. This is something to be very proud of. Happy to see you are shedding the past hurt and keeping only the decent memories. You are a good example to all of us with that regard. ---angel

Anonymous said...

Ah Mike, you are such a rare breed... Not many men that I know keep letters and cards. I am the kind of person that gets my husband and kids cards for EVERY holiday. And alot of times "just because"... I always keep them. Stashed in away in a drawer. That way if I were to die, he can look back and see how much he meant to me.
Okay, I know that sounds either sappy or pathetic... LOL

***Monica