Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday Decision

Well Colleen has both my number and email and I still haven't heard back from her.  I was thinking of making one more call tonight, but I left a message last night.  I don't like chasing phantoms.  If she calls great if not no big deal.  Each day is less of a problem. 

In a way it is sad I would of been happy to be friends.  It's funny looking back over the last few months 3 out of four women I went out with I am still friends with.  Christine and I still email each other just about everyday.  If Colleen is not able to do that I am better off.

I think I need to retire my leather jacket.  I really hate to.  I've had it for about 7-8 years now.  It's really broken in and comfy, but one to many rips I think have done it in.  I picked up a jacket on sale today to replace it.  Services will be held soon. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've called her and left emails, Mike... the balls in her court.  If she doesn't respond, then move on.  I'm sorry, my friend.  I know how happy you were about things with her.  You felt "good" about this one.

Women are like buses.  There will be another coming round the corner soon!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike ..... I love reading your running commentary about your dates.  It is fascinating to get the male perspective on all this.  And from what you say, I can tell that you would be a great date .... kind, considerate and thoughtful.  I just know that when the right one comes along, she is gonna be one lucky lady.  Tina

Anonymous said...

This is the time to be not so available, Mike. When she returns your phone call, be busy...for a few days. And don't ever get rid of leather, especially one so comfortable..repair and wear...for maybe another 7 or 8 years... Now see what you made me do? I'm rhyming ever and leather, repair and wear...Oh the humanity! ---angel

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit confused, Mike, to be honest.   You're thinking it's a done deal and over?   Am I missing something here?   Didn't you just go out with her just a few days ago?   Yes, the ball is in her court, so slack off, don't pressure her, and just see.   I really get the impression that she is needing / wanting to go at a much slower pace than you are, and you, understandably, are needing / wanting reassurances.   It is also possible that she isn't "there" in her head right now, and may not be capable of a relationship or not capable of one with you.   I don't know, but, she knows how to reach you, so just chill a bit:)   It's okay, really.
-- Robin  http://journals.aol.com/ceilisundancer/RandomThreads/