Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Heartfelt Thanks

I would like to thank everyone for their advice.  I guess it is back to the way it was when I first dated my ex which is nice and slow.  Most of the women I have dated over the last year have been faster and I had gotten use to it.  However my friend Peggy didn't give me the nickname One Step Over the Line Mike.  So I am always looking for the balance.

Since I am picking Colleen up I cleaned the car out and got it washed.  Picked up a flower and I have no idea what the name is.  I was going to go with a tulip, but they were out.  The florist wanted to sell me a rose, but even with another color I thought it was a little to soon.  Also where do you go after a rose?

Anyway much more relaxed with your suggestions although on the drive over there who knows?  Although I know even on the phone is a fun time so I don't really have any worries. 

Post date report to follow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a nice time!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for you Mike, because I sense the excitement in your entry!  Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Have fun!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope that you both have a great time glad things seem to working in your favor mike good luck GBU

Anonymous said...

The daisy..simple, and friendly.  Hope all is going well.  Take care,
Dwana