Thursday, September 14, 2006

LOL. It's Funny

Since I have gone out with Colleen 3 women I just casually know wanted to know if I was single to go out.  I told them I was seeing someone already.  Two I am happy to keep it what it is which is barely nothing.  The other I wouldn't mind being better friends with, but nothing beyond that.  Talking to one of my friends today about it and I get the push to go out with more than woman at a time.  That's something I have never done.  Not to say that Colleen and I are dating, but if I had a choice if I wanted us to work out to a relationship I would choose it.  I understand the belief that when you have different fires going that it decreases the anxiety levels due to you just don't have all your money riding on one person.  I have to admit I am a focuser.  That's why I like having one child.  I can focus.  Spread yourself around no one really gets anything.  Also knowing my luck I would find 2 people I really liked.  Anyway it is funny that as soon as you find someone everyone else comes out of the wood work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems the way of the dating world -- one theory is that a person happily dating, comes across happier, and more confident.   It could be these 3 women picked up on that?   But, hey, if none of these 3 are anyone you'd care to date, anyway, your answer works fine:)   Only date more than one if you wish to, IMHO.
-- Robin

Anonymous said...

Boy, isn't that the truth!  When you don't have anybody.. nobody wants you, but the minute you have someone your interested in, they all come out of the woodwork!  Strange how that works!

Jackie