Monday, September 18, 2006

Doing the Happy Dance

                                                              

Colleen called me tonight apologizing for not calling me before she left to see her son.  She's such a high energy person I love it.  LOL.  It was rough with our schedules to put something together.  So we decided to go out tomorrow and pass on the ferry ride, although we could go after the movie and dinner.  We'll see.  I'm not a big movie date fan early on, but the ambiance of the theatre is great.  Also that area of the city is nice to walk at night. 

                                                       

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{{mike}}}}  So happy for you!  I can tell you're excited!
I hope you have lots of fun with Colleen! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you.  I hope everything works out.

terra

Anonymous said...

it sounds fun, have a great time.