Friday, September 15, 2006

Not to Much to Report

Well I got next Tuesday off from valet so I will call Colleen tonight to see if she is still free to go out.  I am a person that hates the unknown and I know that is why I like the relationship part of the relationship.  While the initial romance part is fun there is just so much unknown.  An uncertainty can make me anxious.  However like usual this is a challenge area for me to grow in.  I've had a lot of first dates over the last year, but a lot fewer second.  So I mentally battle planning versus going with the flow. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way, Mike.  A part of me loves the anticipation, but the other part hates the unknown and the anxiety that goes with it.  Part of life, I guess..

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike ... I am finally getting a chance to catch up on my favorite journals, so here I am !  Sounds as though life is good for you these days, and I am so glad to hear it.  Enjoy !  I'll be back .... Tina

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike.......I am feeling better. I do hope that you are able to go out with Colleen. I think it would be nice for the two of you to go out and have a good time. You deserve someone special in your life. She sounds like a nice lady. I am sure that if you are able to go out with her it will be a wonderful date. Your a great guy so just be yourself and things will go great. Your such a charmer. Take care and let us know if you and Colleen were able to go out. I do hope you are able to have wonderful dates with her. Have a good weekend.