Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thursday

Well I got treated by my friend yesterday and got a massage today and most of aches are gone from my tumble Tuesday night.

Trying to have the faith that things will work out for the best no matter what that is with Collen and I.  She is visiting her son this weekend and most of next week I am valeting on the nights that she is free.  Ah the old anxieties are there, but I have to remember what she is saying and not the fear in my mind.  She is okay with it and we'll get together the following weekend.  Most likely I will take off next Friday from valet to take her out. 

Next week valet is biting into my marketing time for the office and I hate it when it does that.  Although the extra money helps cover a lot of bills so I try not to complain too much.

No comments: