Sunday, September 3, 2006

Parties and Sundays

Well as Hoochie Momma Partues go it wasn't that bad.  I think it was the assistance of about 20 city police officers that did the trick.  We had some help valeting and they dealt with this crowd a lot so we upped our fee to $20 a car.  Jeez people just forked it over.  I had to work a few people to get it out of them.  I ended up managing while the other guys ran cars.  There was just so many people it was crazy.  Their must have been at least 600 people walking back and forth between clubs.  When everyone was leaving I was surrounded by so many people I couldn't see the outside world anymore.  It was funny to see about 10 cops walk in a line across the street and just get everyone to disperse which is always a good thing.  They start hanging around with a few drinks and that many people fights always start and this crowd is armed.  I'm getting money from people and their keys and it's like people I don't care where your gun or drugs are.  I'm not giving you a discount if you show me your breast.  Give me the money or move!

So I am getting ready to meet Christine.  We are having hiking date on a really great trail I've done before.  It's a little weird since we have talked almost daily for 1 1/2 months now and we haven't met yet.  Outside my normal rules.  Well I let you know how it goes later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful with cops there...some women showing their breast & then they just see money being transfered & not who is giving...they can take it out of context! HA! I don't think they would believe she is giving you money to show her breast...ha!

Anonymous said...

Hope your date goes well, Mike!  Have fun! :)

Hugs,
Jackie