Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Musings

Perfectionism still plagues me.  I admit that I am more happier in my skin than I have ever been, but new situations and people spark it in me.  I have to act a certain way or be a certain way to be loved and accepted.  I am more aware of it, but calming down from it when it hits is still rough.  If I either have no time to think or more than enough time to think I can work my way through it.  A work still in progress.

New know what seeds will sprout.  When I first moved in to this office an year ago I went around to all the offices and introduced myself and dropped off some info.  LOL.  Today I got a new patient from it. Always strange how things work out.

Went down to the courthouse to schedule my divorce hearing today.  However one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing.  I have to wait to get a letter saying come down and schedule since at that time the court secretary will have it in her system.  Any day now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy you got a new patient and am happy that your happier then you have been in awhile.