Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday Tales

Well I am still enjoying my good time with Colleen last night.  LOL.  Since it is over I can now overthink.  >:)  My only alarms that came up last night that both Colleen and my ex are anal Irish Catholic school girls.  Not much after that, but it stood out to me after I had a talk with my friend about him recreating his relationship with his ex with his now girlfriend. 

Okay I always hear how buying jeans for women is always a problematic adventure.  Well I ventured into that adventure today.  I had stopped to do some shopping and I figured I should pick up a new pair of jeans so I have them to go out with Colleen.  Well I tried a pair on.  LMAO!  The size was WAY off.  I guess working out has changed me from the slender guy I have always been.  Also they seem to have changed all the names of the types of jeans.  It became too much of a pain to do today.  I guess I will have to schedule some time for it instead of doing it on the fly.

Left Colleen a message this morning telling her how much I enjoyed last night.  I'll give her a call later tonight to run a few different date options past her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are falling........... in like! :)

Glad your happy Mike!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

oh  you really had a good time. Way to cute.

Anonymous said...

Just try not to compare them too much... Sounds like you are enjoying this Colleen chic! Good for you!!!!

***Monica

Anonymous said...

Pants shopping, bathing suit shopping, OY.   Don't remind me!   (And I need a new pair of pants myself.)   I'm glad you and Colleen are still in that early high stage!  It is cute, and makes me smile to think http://journals.aol.com/ceilisundancer/RandomThreads/of it.  -- Robin