Friday, September 8, 2006

Friday

Catching myself getting caught up in my friend Paul's life.  So I had to reel myself back in before I spoke to him this morning.  Age old habit that flares up especially when something is happening in my life that I don't want to look at.

I need to talk to my landlord about my cable still not working.  It isn't like I don't see him and we don' talk.  In some ways I guess in the back of my mind I see him like my Dad with that cool exterior.  Always had a problem talking to him so I am carrying it over to this relationship which is a bad thing.

Looking forward to having Starbucks with Colleen Sunday.  I'll give her a call later on to finalize or plans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are very reflective and has a way of catching yourself doing things that can impede your growth. Just dropping by since I have not said "HI" in a while.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike.......I hope that things go well with you and Colleen on Sunday at Starbucks. I'm sure it will be nice. Starbucks is also one of my favorite favorite places to go for a good coffee. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great weekend!!

Terra

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend...and a great time with Colleen!! have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Maria