Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wednesday Musings

I've avoided the pit falls of looking at fault in myself for anything last night.  I know I focused too much on trying to read Colleen which causes me to react rather than act which is a problem for me.  The kiss and hug from last night reminds me of when I was going out with my ex and I gave the quick kiss one night before I left.  It was a joke for a long while on how fast I disappeared afterwards.  I had asked if she wanted me to stay and she was like NO.  I emailed Colleen last night telling I had a good time and how much she makes me laugh.  She responded that she had a fun time too.  So my original plan stays of not trying to read her mind.  However this is a lot like dating twenty years ago.  LOL. 

For everyone I did ask last night if she wanted me to go with her and I would take off work to go, but she declined.  I am a physical guy very bug into PDA's so that is how I grade a date.  When it is not their I am lost even though everything else seems to be going well.  Also no she does not know I have a public journal.  I would never get really intimate hear about going ons in my relationship this journal is for me to keep my mind empty.  Since I know the mind is a terrible thing.  LOL.  Especially when everything is kept in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you "emptied" your mind here, and mostly happy that you two were able to "talk."   Maybe when she's in a relationship more, she is more into PDA's herself?   Relax, enjoy:)   She's giving signs that she's enjoying you, and that she's wanting to go slowly.   It's okay!  And, yeah, sometimes it sucks to have a journal PUBLIC b/c then it's harder to release from the mind those more intimate thoughts.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

She declined when you ask her if she wanted you to accompany her to the wedding?  Hmm......    Okay, that would definitely give me reason to wonder.  Still...it is early, and maybe she wants to make sure you guys are going to work out before she commits to something that is a ways in the future.  Just a guess.

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike......

I am more than happy to be your cheering section anytime. Since she declined you going with her maybe she isn't the one for you. I'm sure you will find the right one your a really interesting and terrific guy. I think that it is her loss if she doesn't want to go out with you. She would be lucky to be with such a guy as yourself. I think that you will find someone who will jump at the chance to go out with you. Any woman in the world would be lucky to have you in her life. Maybe Colleen doesn't know a good thing when she has found it.

Hang in there.....Ms. Right is waiting for you.