Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sh*t

Got my letter from the City clerks office today.  I thought it would say come down and make your appointment for your divorce.  WRONG!  It was a rejection letter.  I had made mistakes with forms.  Part of their letter was get an attorney the other was where to go for information.  Frustrated since getting my ex to sign ANYTHING is a colossal job.  Part of me wants to give up and get an attorney to finish it up, but I have done so much and like my friend said your in the home stretch.  So I will investigate what I need to correct then decide if I can do this by myself or not. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..that's cr*p...(city clerks I mean)
ok..what else can I say to make this easier and consolable for you? I'm sorry, nothing really. But keep going..you CAN do it.
Gem :-)
P.S.
btw, thanks for your kind comment to my recent entry.
:-)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

***M