Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Knock me Over with a Feather

Got a letter from my ex today.  Always a gut tightening event.  I was pleasantly surprised that it was a nice letter.  I guess all my pushing that it is all about our son has worked.  Nah just a good day for her.  My friend even joked when we were getting back together again.  Hell no!  LMAO!

It said Eric was doing well in school naturally, but was surprised at how much work their was to be done.  I guess play time in school is over.  LOL.  Speech, counseling, soccer, and religion classes are doing well.  So it was nice to hear in a pleasant way.  Not holding my breath for another one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope it lasts.

Terra

Anonymous said...

well it was nice to have a nice letter for once.

Anonymous said...

wow...since this is a good one..absorb the niceness of it while it's there.
Take care,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Its nice when BOTH parents realize they need to be civil to eachother. I hope she keeps this up for your and Eric's sake!

***M

Anonymous said...

It is good to try and get a long for your son!
glad she was nice!
:)
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I am glad Eric is doing well in school and I am really glad to hear the ex is acting like an adult these days !!
Maria

Anonymous said...

With an Ex, I always feel something could be around the corner,,,I hate that

-Raven