Saturday, September 9, 2006

Saturday Afternoon

Well I got to talk to Colleen for a while on the phone and it was great.  We hit it off real well and had a lot in common.  We had to reschedule our date to Monday evening which will work.  I have to admit I haven't been this excited to meet someone in a long time.  There's just something about her that I really like.  So I have between now and Monday night to cool my jets.

Okay today's the day I finish cleaning out all the crap from my storage unit.  I've done a lot already during the week, but the boxes left are the ones that have been sitting there for 2 years and need to be gone through to see what is no longer needed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike !!!!!

I am glad that you are excited about your date with Colleen I'm sure it will be great. Colleen sounds like a lovely lady. I hope that your date will be a good one. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Your a very great guy so I'm sure you and Colleen will hit it off. I wish you luck for a very wonderful date don't worry your date will be great. With such a guy as yourself she will like you. I can't wait to hear how your date goes. You will have to come and tell us all the details. Have a great weekend. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your date with Colleen!
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

oh Mike...this is awesome!!! I am patiently waiting to hear how it goes on Monday.  My womens intuition is telling me that this is going to go well.
Have a great time!!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

I think that is so nice that you can't wait to out with Colleen. Have a great time on Monday.

Anonymous said...

Got that first date anxious feeling, it sounds like. :)

***Monica