Thursday, September 7, 2006

Tired Thursday

I'm fighting something.  Every afternoon I am ready to drop.  So I will practice one more time for my presentation tonight and grab some rest on my table.  The presentation tonight is the smallest being only 80 people next week is the 200+ people.  At least it is short so it is easy for me to own the presentation to lower any anxiety. 

Trying to plan a date with the girl Colleen for Sunday.  She is the one who initiated this one so that helps with the thoughts I was dealing with the other day.  I am really hoping there is no rain Saturday since I want to finish moving all my stuff out of the storage unit then. 

Okay I am passing out.  TTYL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling kinda yuk today too.... have no idea why.  I could go back to sleep myself, but won't.  I feel bad enough not working... if I go to bed I will really feel like a lazy bum!

Hope whatever it is that you may be catching, takes flight and departs soon!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better, good luck with the date!
~ Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hope you got a good rest!

***Monica