Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday Story

Okay in less than 2 months I have gotten 2 flats on the same back wheel.  The really sucky thing is that both were through the side wall which means a new tire.  Grumble ... grumble ... grumble.

I was suppose to get together with my friend Anna today, but she was still wiped from her trip into the mountains.  So feeling creative the last few days I plopped myself down in Starbucks with my laptop and started writing.  Couldn't stay there to long since all the chairs near outlets were taken up.

Getting a little tired of all this rain.  They keep saying no more rain and looking out the window right now it is a wall of water.  Hopefully it will dry up soon.

No response back from Colleen last night.  I know she left this morning to go see her son.  So hopefully I will hear from her when I get back.  Trying not to sound like a pest on finding a day when we both are free.  I know unconsciously I am striving for that comfortable place and I will push on the relationship.  Working on reigning myself in since I know unhealthy behavior can destroy the healthiest of relationships.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you and colleen get together soon. We had rain for a week in IL. and now for the past 3 days it has been 80 and sunny. Wonderful weather so far. Hopefully there is nothing wrong with your car that  you keep getting a flat tire in the same place.