Sunday, September 3, 2006

Date Recap

Well I remember my first impression of Christine when we talked on the phone a few weeks ago.  The chemistry just wasn't there and it wasn't there today.  She's a nice person, but you really appreciate the chemistry you get with people when it isn't there.  I've had worse no chemistry dates.  So our hike really got panned due to all the rain from Ernesto which closed a lot of the trails.  However I didn't over think it and was relaxed during it so a step in the right direction for me.

Well now off to find a book for myself and a nice dinner out.  I don't know where yet, but I want to treat myself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike: I am so proud of you!!!!! NO OVERTHINKING!!!! My nagging had finally sunk in! Enjoy dinner and your evening!
=)
Maria

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!! Well I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work out with you and that lady Christine. I'm sure that you will find that one certain someone. Your a very great funny, intelligent, charming and interesting guy. I'm sure the right one will find you soon enough. You never know you might find her tomorrow. I can say that if I lived in your neck of the woods I would definitely say that if I saw you in a store or in a restaurant I would definitely want to walk up, say hello. Your a terrific guy and so I'm sure that it will happen for you. I definitely find you quite interesting and getting to know you here at J-Land has been quite a treat indeed. Take care Mike and don't ever ever change. Your friend, M.

Anonymous said...

Ernesto sounds like your best buddy today. No lame excuses when the date's a dud. No overthinking, too. You were even comfortable enough with yourself to treat yourself afterwards. This day was a good one, Mike. Congratulations! ---angel

Anonymous said...

That spark is hard to find sometimes.   But, when it hits.....it's great!

Glad you treated yourself to dinner!  Hope it was something good! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you for not over thinking!!  You will find a girl someday that you will feel a spark with.

Terra

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that when you least expect it, is when you will find "IT"... Just look at dating as something fun to pass the time until you find the woman of your dreams.

***Monica