Friday, February 16, 2007

Ah Refreshed

My last two patients today switched. One rescheduled to Monday and the other came in early which meant I could get out of the office early.  I stopped and vacuumed the car out so it's nice and clean for tonight.  I was a little worried when I stopped at the florist since I could tell it still hadn't recovered from Wednesday's Valentine's Day.  The storage unit was almost completely.  I asked for a white rose using Dee's suggestion and the lady thought she had one left in the back. I was very happy to see she did. 

I tell you there is suppose to have caffeine in a chai latte at Starbucks, but I tell you that stuff just makes me relax.  So I stopped there to write a little before heading home and grabbing a nap for my aging body.  So I'm nice and refreshed now. 

I'm glad A called the other night for more information.  I was worried my age would put a crinkle in us going out, but it seems to not be a problem which is good.  Picking up and dropping off on a first date is going to be weird since its been a LONG time since I did that.

I'll leave a post date entry later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo! Will be waiting for the postdate update. I really hope you and your date will hit it off. Hugs to you, my friend.