Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Health Fair

Well I had my senior health fair this morning. I was suppose to do a lecture, but it got dropped which was really no big deal for me.  As always I like interacting with people which feels strange for me to say.  I'm always working out there so most everyone knows me so that was fun.  A few of the older ladies said I was a nice person and that helped since they were picky with their doctors.  So it all went well.  The only other chiropractor their was the wife of another chiro down the road.  So it was nice. 

The funny/struggle of the show was a table two down from me.  It reminded me of a conversation with my psychiatrist about reps.  Where do they get these women?  Do they grow them in a vat somewhere?  I felt like George Costanza, "I'd give up red meat to see you in a bra."  LOL.  Companies know what draws a crowd. 

The last funny good thing of the day so far was I stopped by Subways for lunch and their was the usual long line at noon.  This guy and myself were jockeying to get in the door first.  We joked about it on line.  He told me about a religious experience he had yesterday and we talked back and forth.  He found out I was a chiropractor and said he needed one, so I gave him a card and we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good day, Mike:)   And, right, we can't get business (or friends, or.....) if we don't get out there.   I don't understand your comment about the reps near you, but I don't know that guy you quote, either.  Maybe it's a tv reference thing.  -- Robin