Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday Night

Well I called A tonight and setup everything for Friday.  I'm going to pick her up from work and take her to this place called the Cabo Cafe.  I searched the area on the web and it seemed like a nice place.  I drove past tonight on the way home and it wasn't a dump so we will see.  She seemed less nervous than I, but who knows.  Wow I haven't picked someone up for a first date in 18 years. 

I nearly laughed my ass off when I told my friend Rosalie I was going on a date.  She loudly squealed with delight, her hands all a flutter.  I wish I had a camera. LOL.  She was like I'll keep my eye out for you.  I was congratulated on my hutspa (I have no idea how to spell it) for asking an MC of a show out.

My friend Paul asked me 20 questions on it.  (Jeez I should go out more often since it makes so many people happy).  Anyway he asked if she was really attractive.  I told him she was average, but I really liked her eyes and how her smile starts slow then opens wide.  I said what really got me was when she said she saw the comedy improv in NYC and brought the idea back here and made it happen.  That's the mentality I find very attractive.

Well I still need some sleep.  Getting old I guess.  I'll need to take a nap before I pick up A Friday night. LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was just in the media...naps prevent heart attacks so....

What is avg? Not a supermodel? Besides what does your friend use for "attractivenss" doesn't he include your spirit. I know I have seen guys that did not look very attractive but when they spoke they were soooo attractive. Conversely, I've seen guys that I drooled at & then they opened their mouth & they were so gross! That is really the problem when people just pick on looks. Friends can be more of problem than a help. Then they wonder why they are unhappy after they met Barbie & has problems because she was just picked for looks & society doesn't think they have much in their heads! Of course then women can be viewed as too smart too & that brings their attractiveness down. It is just a no win situation! Just go & have tons of fun & don't care what your friend says! I wonder what those other questions were???

Anonymous said...

chutzpah.....and have fun!

Tracie