Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Day in Review

Well it was nice today.  One of my patients said I had healing hands and that was nice to hear.

A called me tonight.  I was a little surprised.  She said her and her friend had been talking about me.  Her friend was like you don't know his last name, age, profession, anything.  So she called me to find out.  So we talked about it.  I gave her my information and didn't know if my age would bother her or not.  It didn't so that was good.  Everything went well.  However I was feeling tense afterwards and wondered why.  It took me a while to figure out it was the loss of control.  The control is an illusion, but it is an old relationship problem of mine.  It didn't affect my interactions with A, but I was off afterwards.  Grateful to figure it out and hopefully work on it.  However I know relationships push all my buttons and it will be a real workout to navigate them. 

Oh yeah, A said her friend went to the place I picked and said it was good so that's a plus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forget...when is the big day??? Don't worry so much....everything will be fine. It is good that she is so interested in finding things out about you.
Have a great day Mike!!
Maria

Anonymous said...

stop worrying and enjoy.