Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Third Date Review

One I am exhausted so I hope this makes sense.  Second I would like to thank everyone for their comments and words of encourgement and common sense.  Like my friend Rosalie today said well she must like you to go on 3 dates in less than a week. Oh yeah I never thought of that.  :)

So anyway we got a late start since April had open house at school.  She looked nice tonight in her dress.  I think she might have been a little self concious since she didn't really have any make up on this time which is the way she normally is. I told her she looked very attractive which she did.  We had decided on sushi and she knew a great place over in Chesapeake.  It was very good an cozy.  We got to share our food and talk a whole bunch. 

Now I can read the signals in April's eyes, but if she is giving body signals I'm blind to them.  I did rub her finger that she broke a few months ago when we first sat down, but it took me to the end of dinner to reach over and hold her hand while we were there.  Although looking back it was probably the most opportune time since the table was clear. 

When I dropped her back off at her Mom's place since it was closer than her apartment we talked a little more.  I told her I would miss her since I would be gone this weekend and that I was happy to have met her.  She's really a different person than I have ever gone out with.  I don't know how to explain how I feel after we've gone out.  The best way is a clean feeling if that makes any sense.  Nothing is muttled. 

We are still going through that awkward stage where we are not sure of each other, but I have come to terms that she likes me.  Now I just have to keep on top of me believing I am likable. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you are likeable...like your friend pointed out she would not have gone on three dates with you in less than a week if she did not like you!! I am so happy for you.
Have a good nite!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Ofcourse you`re likable and she must like you.
It`s a fun time, meeting and getting to know someone. Take it slow and enjoy the journey, my friend!  :)
penny

Anonymous said...

Don't faint..a comment from me and you didn't mention sex... ;-) I just wanted to give you a little encouragement too.. no one goes on 3 dates in a week if they are NOT interested...you are likable..weird but likable... ;-)
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, I'm smiling for you:)  And for her.  Maybe it's good that you'll be away this weekend, neither of you, okay, YOU won't go freaking out cuz things are moving fast or you're actually dating or something, gives a little break.   I like what you said to her, too.   Oh, both things.  Does she have any kids, then, if she had an open house at a school?   Are you seeing Eric this weekend?   She sounds good for you, and yes, obviously she is liking you, too.   -- Robin

Anonymous said...

..40 year old men shouldn't be hanging out with 20 somethings. (?)