Thursday, February 15, 2007

What Can I Say

Yep I still soak up negativity like a sponge.  My friend Steve used to hammer me with this kind of stuff.  Always looking at the bad side.  I guess when it's all you are served you get conditioned to do it.  Still a choice though and I still need work on it.  I do want to thank everyone for their views which helped.  I am looking forward to tomorrow night.  I'll clean my car out today and vacuum it tomorrow. 

Well let the St. Patrick festivities begin.  I put up all the St. Patrick day decorations up today and boxed up the Valentine's stuff.  Getting a nice little collection of stuff for each holiday.  Now onward to Easter.  See what I need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike!! Have FUN tomorrow nite...and don't think about anything negative!!
no negative thoughts.
no over thinking!!
This is going to be a great nite so enjoy every moment of it!!
Maria