Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A Sick Joke

This is becoming a sick joke.  Two months ago I ordered some Japanese gashapon which are animation figures off of Ebay.  I never got them and had to go through the process of getting my money back which I did.  Then I reordered them from someone else.  I've been playing tag with the mailman for the last few days and just went to post office today to get them.  When I get the envelope if doesn't feel right and when I open it they weren't inside.  Some kind of nylon cases were.  Am I destined to never to get this item?

The meeting for my Mom went well this morning.  She will be discharged from rehab Friday which is just another way of saying that's when our bill starts.  She would still have people walk her every day.  I talked to them about weaning my Mom off her wheelchair and to get her walking again.  They said they could do that.  My other concern was getting her to activities.  The coordinator said she found out my Mom's game.  She will say no if you ask to go, but if you tell her you'll take her then bring her back she is okay. My Mom likes people just doesn't know about getting around it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So she is concerned about how she'd get back, uncertain she'd remember the way?  I can understand that.   That is weird about your animation figures!!  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

What is going on with eBay sellers? I am just thinking of cleaning the garage and selling some of my stuff off eBay. My concern is that people will take my stuff without paying. Good news about your Mom. The bill isn't but her recovery is. You are a good son, Mike.