Friday, February 2, 2007

Family Time

Well I got to spend time with my brother and family this morning at the aquarium.  It was great fun playing with my niece Lucy who is three.  A little sad I forget how much fun it is to play with little kids.  Being a big kid myself.  I also took some pictures of the dolphin statues that dot the place.  Each one is different and they are all over the city.

My landlord is now gone for the week, but I got home too late to want to air guitar, but I will make some time over the weekend for that.

I'm thankful for my friend Rosalie for turning me onto Quicken.  It was nice to know exactly how much I had spent for January and have my checking account accounted  for instead of flying in the dark.

Hitting a snag with trying to sell my Mom's place. I don't have an original Power of Attorney so we are trying to see if they will take the copy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool pics...I love the giant penguin!! Enjoy this time with your brother and his family. Have a nice weekend!
Maria