Monday, February 12, 2007

Tired

Man I'm tired this morning.  I was to excited last night to fully fall asleep and I woke up early with my brain still racing along.  I'm happy A said yes, but more happy on how I handled everything.  From reading signals to talking.  It was funny I found this in one of my readings this morning on men, women, and body language.

"The thing I tell women is that you can’t be too obvious. Subtlety is lost on men. When a woman wants to pick up a guy across a table, often she’ll lift up her eyes and gaze at him, then look away. Women think it’s an obvious sign, but men think she’s not interested because she looks away."

LOL. It's so true.  Well the massage I scheduled for myself is killing me today. I can barely keep my eye open.  I'm waiting to hear from the mechanic about my car.  I dropped it off for an inspection and new brakes.  I think I'm going to grab a nap and if they call I'll get up to get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you did well, Mike.
And, sorry about the potential need for new brakes.......   ack.  $$$$$$   I hope maybe just new brake pads will work.  -- Robin