Monday, February 12, 2007

Question 46 & 47

It was funny that I asked someone out yesterday since I was pondering what I was looking to get out of a relationship.  Yeah I know I think a lot about this stuff, but with no real role models in my life I'm still trying to invent fire.

Completion and happiness are my areas to take care of.  It has to be more than looks and sex.  So what then?  If you think I have an answer you're wrong cause I don't.  I sat down and figured out want I wanted in a woman.  Now I'm going out with one and its kind of like what do I do with her?  LOL.  Not that bad, but I guess twenty something years ago I didn't think or wonder and I ended up in a place I didn't like.  So yes I know I am on the other side of the page at the moment, but when things start to tilt I'll run back the other way.  Back and forth till I find some middle ground here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Middle ground is good. She'll come along and knock you off your feet and then you'll wonder if you had any control or say in the matter :o)
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike...I have not been around these past few days. who is this new woman in your life? what happened to Ms Hallmark??? does your new girlfriend know that I tend to nag you about the over thinking????? Miss a few days around here and all sorts of things happen!!!
Hope you are having a good week.
Maria