Monday, February 26, 2007

Manic Monkey Mondays

Well originally it was going to be a dead day in the office.  I was hoping to get caught up on a few things, set up my USB hub, and get ready for my health fair Wednesday.  I figured it would allow me to catch up after the weekend.  Well that didn't happen.  Everyone wanted to come in and I hey I was happy to have the business, but it was work not to get into a manic rush.  The calls started coming in when my desk was covered with crap and my computer kept crashing with the new USB hub.  It all worked out in the end.

My Mom was doing good today after my 3 day absence.  I didn't mention anything since when she realizes she has forgotten she gets upset.  She was lucid and helpful when I cleaned her teeth and did her nails. I figured I had the time today so get it done.  I see as I get busier it is harder to do all this especially when she goes to activities.  What I do need to get her is some straps for her glasses since at least twice a week I am searching around the place for them.

Trying not to panic.  April's voicemail is full and I have no way of getting in contact with her.  I beeped her with my number so we will see what happens.  Mike's not a happy camper with this.  Although I am happy with the little gift bag I got at the dollar store today for her shot glass.

I did clean up my Journal list again since a bunch were either no longer active or went private.  I did add one that I thought was good.  "Charming but Single" about a 27 year old southern gal and dating.  Very well written.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope April gets to her voicemails soon.. hmm...
have a good tuesday
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Oh, i'll check out that journal!   I do suspect that April will be available to you again:)   It's okay.  Don't panic.   Glad you were busy, too, maybe it altered plans, but, seems business is a good idea.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

Hi Mikey,

Just chill and be normal - do your own thing.

John