Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday in Review

My very rarely home room mate Mal was home last night.  I know this since her alarm clock woke me up at about 6:30 am.  After going to bed late last night it was "no es bueno."  It took me a long time to go back to sleep.  I almost got up to go to yoga class, but fell asleep for a much needed few more hours.

Anyway I did my usual Starbucks thing and who should be hanging out there when I walk in, but Ms. Hallmark.  I almost had to laugh.  I've been looking to be able to talk to her for a few weeks now with no results.  Go out with April last night and here she is.  The universe has a sick sense of humor.

I gave April a fast ring today and ended up leaving her a message on her cell telling her again how much I enjoyed last night.  I told her I would call her back another time.  I was hoping she would call anyway and was disappointed when she didn't.  This also started the worry in my head that she doesn't like me and such.  So it was a real workout on calming myself tonight.

I'm trying to decide what to do Tuesday night.  Just to grab dinner seems boring since we did it Friday.  I was think the Commodore that old 50's movie house that served dinner although the new Diane Keaton movie playing there didn't seem to good.  Then I was thinking Jillians where we could play some games like air hockey and such.  We are both not karioke or clubs so at night there isn't much to choose from.  I'll see if I can think up anything else and present it to her when I call tomorrow night. Hopefully she has some choices also. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that so typical that Ms Hallmark happens by after your date with April; it is so funny how things like that happen. Anyway...I think both your thoughts for Tuesday nite sound good....
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Maria

Anonymous said...

just hope you have a good time whatever you decided to do.