Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Weird Science

My brother when he left gave me all his bottles of water so they wouldn't have to lug them back to NJ.  So I tossed them in my trunk.  It's been below freezing pretty much since then.  I pulled one out this morning after yoga and it wasn't frozen.  I was going to call him and ask what the hell was in the water.  What I did forget is that it is pressure sealed.  I opened it, took a swallow, and it just froze in the bottle.  Very cool!

I left word with the hairdresser yesterday and haven't heard anything back since.  Not holding my breath with her since I feel she's just being nice through all of this.  So we will see.  Hopefully S will be around Starbucks this weekend or a Ms. Hallmark sighting will happen when all the planets align.

Did my Mom's nails this morning with the new color my SIL bought.  Frosted sand I believe.  Who the hell comes up with these names?  Anyway light colors suck.  I had to put on like 2-3 coats to make it look good.  Dark ones are better you can get away with one coat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.  Here I will sometimes do the light colors so that I can get away with one coat, instead of having to do a few of the darker colors so it looks right.  :)   Whatever!   Interesting about the water bottles.  Really glad that they didn't explode in your truck.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you do your mom's nails. You can do mine. I like reds or something like that. Nothing like really really cold water.

Anonymous said...

That was sweet but funny at the same time: You doing your Mom's nails. Do you do home service? You can make a lot of money with a mobile mani/pedi service.