Sunday, February 11, 2007

Super Sunday

Well it was the usual Sunday.  Got up late, Starbucks, writing, etc.  I was meeting friends tonight for Comedy Improv an event I schedule all of us to go to.  It was really less crowded than last time, but it was still good.

I got us front row seats and it was the same cast as last time.  Anyway through the show the MC and myself are making eyes at each other.  She's more sly at it than I am probably since she is in the spotlight.  So at the end of the show she came out with the cast to talk to everyone.  We talked a while.  My friend Lee was giving me the thumbs up sign from the door.  I was going to ask her out when this dweeb (sorry pal you were muscling in) started talking and kept on talking.  After a while I just asked A to step to the side so I could ask her a question.  So we have a date for drinks on Friday night after she gets off of work.  Pretty anxious through the whole thing, but what I have learned in the last few weeks really paid off. 

We all ended up (cast and us) going out to Kelly's Tavern and had a lot of fun.  However again I'm dealing with a twenty something.  It's been happening all week.  A was the third and the only one I asked out.  I'll call her Tuesday or Wednesday to finalize plans.  I have no idea where to go for drinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES  :)   You've come a long way, Mike.   Enjoy it.   Oh, and yes, do have a place in mind.   She can nix it if she wants, but at least have a place to suggest!  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

oh Mike!! I am so excited for you; this is so great!!! Of course now you know you have to keep us all posted!
Maria