Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Usual Debate

Okay before I get started I would like to go on record taht I am getting tired of trying to get to my journal page that allows me to make an entry.

The usual debate that comes up between mr friends and myself is that once I'm going to go out with someone I stop looking.  I'm a focuser and to keep searching when I have someone with potential I don't see the reason.  Their counter is that I wouldn't focus so much. LOL.  For me their is no rush or feel like I'm missing out there someplace.  I guess my biggest fear would be if I met 2 really nice people at the same time.  I don't think I could handle that. 

Anyway I've asked for some recommendations from my friends on where I could take A for drinks Friday night that wouldn't be super loud.  We most likely won't get togther until 9-10 pm so Starbucks is out.  I want to call her tonight.  Tomorrow night at valet will be too crazy for me to be able to talk. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, do call her tonight.   Waiting longer, or until tomorrow, well, tomorrow' V. Day.   And, I'm with you on the why stay looking?  Keeping your eyes open is one thing, but to stay LOOKING?   Eh.  I'm not one to want to juggle dates around, either.   Do what's YOU.  -- Robin

Anonymous said...

awww..I'm just excited that you're excited that you're going out with A.
now...is there's a B?
Gem

Anonymous said...

just do what feels right for you: and to be honest...when that right person comes along you wouldn't want to be looking for anyone else. I have a good feeling about this one; I think this is the start of something new and exciting for you!!
=)
Maria