Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

I wasn't sad being single today, but I was really surprised today.  My Myspace profile had a bunch of Valentine greetings as did my email box. One of my patients even squeezed a little bag of candies and a card through the mail slot.  I think I actually got more stuff today than I every did when I was married.  LOL.

Finally got over to see my Mom today.  The last 2 days I couldn't get over there, but she was doing very well.  She seems more lucid to me and is able to converse better.  The social worker said she is also less weepy.  She believes Mom is getting the care she needs to get there.

 

A question for you ladies out there.  A single flower for my first date with A?  I usually do it on the second, but this first date seems bigger than my usual Starbucks first date. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Cause you're a great guy, Mike. I'm so sorry for all these girls who are letting you down.  I hope they'll come to their senses soon.  
Yes on the flower. Lay it thick. We ladies like romance.
Hugs to you, my friend.  

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY YES ON THE FLOWER!!!!! We women LOVE flowers!!!!!
=)
Maria