Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Dating Experience

It was funny I was talking to Becca over at.  Jeez I don't know where actually.  I don't think she has put in an entry in a long while and she is not on my sidebar.  Oh well.  Anyway we were talking about dating.  We talked about asking and internet.  Done both, but I have to admit I lean more to just asking out.  Probably because it makes me uncomfortable so I know it is an area that needs to be worked on.  I'm just a sucker for punishment.  Anyway it was funny since it must have did something.  Since then I've had a lot of women checking me out.  LOL.  One blonde lady in Starbucks I would have liked to ask out, but she didn't stay.  The others I wasn't interested in. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike !!!!!! I had to come over and say a few things. I still haven't ventured into the world of dating. I do have a crush on a guy but he doesn't know. I think that it would be nice to be asked out by a guy that I like but I guess that when it comes to talking to guys face to face its hard for me. I get nervous talking to a guy that I like because I don't know what he will say.

From reading your journal I think that any woman would be lucky to have you in her life. Any woman would certainly be lucky to be with such a great guy like yourself. I totally think your a great guy so its no surprise that women check you out. There are so many things that make you a person that we absolutely love here at J-Land. You have been so very kind to me and your sense of humor would draw anyone in. Your writing is also wonderful anyone who has read your journal knows that. Take care Mike.