Sunday, February 18, 2007

Second Date Special

Well I had to work valet tonight which I wasn't very happy about.  We never work Sunday nights.  It's a sweet sixteen party.  Sixteen year olds don't drive so that means drop offs.  That means we are as useful as an asshole on your elbow. 

So with my free time I called April to setup our second date on Tuesday.  I suggested Jillians which she stated she wouldn't be in the mood for since she was going tonight for a friend's birthday.  I asked if it was the one across the street from the club and she said yes.  So I told her to stop by and I would park them so they wouldn't have to pay for parking.  She asked what time I was getting off and if I wanted to come over.  I told her I would be able to come over for some of the time.  Anyway no one really used us so my partner said go.  So when April and her friends arrived I parked them and followed them over.  The twenty something crowd is fun just their not settled in their lives yet.  Careers are few and far between, but it is a fun and lively bunch.

As I suspected I'm in the lead with the physical department which makes me a little anxious.  My ex always said I was aggressive in that department although she was the only one to make that statement so I don't know how much water that holds.  So I was looking for a sign from April for a while and then I just put my arm around her and she leaned right into me.  That was the way it went from then on. Anything I did she was very happy to go along whether it be holding hands, a hug, or putting my arms around her.  I tell you one thing I forgot how nice it is to hold a woman in my arms.  So we had a fun time playing games and me getting to know everyone.  They were a great bunch of people and April's closest friends I really liked.  They seemed very non judgemental people in any area.  It was refreshing.  I have pictures of the night that I will post tomorrow.

Anyway April and I decided to do sushi Tuesday night.  I need to call her tomorrow to find out what time to pick her up.  I know she gets off at 6, but we never said what time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike...this is all so sweet and romantic!!! I am glad you were able to hang out with April and her friends last nite; enjoy tomorrow!!
Have a good week.
Maria

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, sweet sixteen nixed, sweet times added! :)  This also means she'd be up for a kiss, if you haven't figured that out.   Great she could invite you over, and it all worked out well.   -- Robin