Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gearing Up

Well I'm starting to make my list of what I need to bring to NY with me this weekend when I visit Eric.  I'll know from my friend if I can stay with him like usual tomorrow.  I really hope so.  NY hotels are so expensive all year around.  I'm also glad it's warming up and will stay that way through the weekend.

Glad for the break with April till next week.  I'll miss seeing her, but a few days to cool off will be good for me.  Although I have to admit I'm doing well this time with that intense desire to be with someone.  Like believing I'm likeable I am working it all each day and I am seeing the fruits of my labors.  April collects shot glasses so I will see if I can pick her up one or two from some of the places Eric and I go to.

Man I'm tired today.  I was good when I got up, but then it hit my and I could go right back to bed.  Well I need to get some work done today.  I need to find all call the phone book about placement, re file my student loan deferment, and find my all my court papers to hand to an attorney to finish my divorce up. 

No comments: