Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Insurance

Had to make a call to an insurance company today to find out why they weren't paying on a patient.  I'm used to the 20 minute hold time, but don't try to pull the wool over my eyes.  I must of had a newbie.  He had all the pat answers that I wasn't standing for.  As the best you can ever get is they'll review it and get back to you.  I'll call back after 7 days to see what is happening.  I know why they do this.  Most people just take it and I know chiropractors in general never fight.  Not me I fight for every single penny.  I know of they think they can get away with it they will and boy does it add up fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's covered, it's covered, and should be paid!  This is crazy.  Sorry to hear of the runaround :(

Anonymous said...

I think it's nice that you try to get most from the insurance..it means less money to pay out of pocket for the patient.
Gem~