Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wednesday Wrap Up

Since Eric has off this week from school we decided to get together 2 hours earlier than normal.  I know it's going to be a rough day on him.  Usually when he's in school he's distracted till he gets home then he's the wound up child waiting.  Still waiting to hear from my friend Paul on whether his place is a go or not.  Still keeping my fingers crossed.

I left April a short message telling her I missed her and that I would talk to her tomorrow.  Hopefully we can get together Tuesday night.  I'm really hoping valet is slow next week because I'm tired from it. 

Anyway James Brown is visiting my office tomorrow.  No it's not a dead body just the telephone book guy.  I wonder if I play my CD will he dance?

I have to admit April is correct in that she is not an April.  She's born in October, but her parents like the name.  Her brother was born in April, but being a guy it didn't work.  The name just doesn't fit her. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, names:)   So, do you think that Mike fits you?  AND your brother, Mike?   I've never liked the name Robin (and posted on that in a rambling fashion last September, lol).   Hmmm, so, how would you describe April?
Ah, never mind -- get going to see Eric!   :)  Wish you got 2 extra days not hours!  -- Robin