Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Arrrgh

I am going to kill someone.   When I first moved down to Virginia I asked about me doing non-needle acupuncture.  They said I needed more hours.  Over the weekend I was talking to a friend and they were no way.  So I called the Board of Medicine today and asked again and they said as long as I have my chiropractic license I'm good to go.  3 years of free services.   The good thing is that I immediately saw the opportunity here which means I wasn't staying negative about it which is an improvement.  Like Angel said I soak up negativity like a sponge.

Well all the little trick or treaters have come and gone.  They were really cute since they are all 4 and under.  I actually had left over candy this year.  Wow.  Now to get rid of it somewhere since I won't have it.

I enjoy Halloween a lot.  It is pretty much accepted by society that adults can be kids today.  So know one really cares when I walk around dressed like a jedi although I do get some stares and giggles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jedi huh, What does your "Shrink" have to say about that? Thanks for stopping by my Journal. Your probably right about the SANE stamp and you're right I don't have one. I've been to Virginia Beach many times. My Wife is from Chincoteague Island and my Brother In Law use to run a Coasr Guard station there. I'll stop by again and say HI. Regards, Bill.
http://journals.aol.com/wfhbear/Commentsontheeventsofmylife/

Anonymous said...

I could just see you dressed up as a Jedi! lol  

Happy Halloween, Mike!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Well at least you could see the bright side that is an improvement.

Please post a pic of you in the Jedi costume!

Terra

Anonymous said...

Geez, Mike...You're never ever going to let that "sponge" thing go, are you? Gotta toss it out ALONG WITH  the negativity tapes. But we're all  proud of you, anyway. Keep baby-steppin. ---angel