Friday, October 6, 2006

Spring Cleaning in October

Well I'm continuing to dig through all the crap in the back of my cranium about dating.  The latest nugget would be the problem with asking a lot of women out.  Like their will be a stigma attached to it because the women network will broadcast that I keep asking women out.  They'll think less of me and I will  feel like crap.  The whole concept is crap and I have no idea where in my warped mind this stuff came from.  I know my teenage years were strange, but jeez.

It's a wash out of a three day weekend.  Most of my stuff that I do is outdoor so I need to find more indoor stuff.  I hear the problem from others in the area.  It is not like we don't have plenty of museums and stuff, but those are more mood driven.  Also better with someone else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike !!!! I have been doing quite a bit of flirting while I'm out and about. I still haven't met anyone but I have talked to some guys. I think that in order to meet people you gone a bit further than me and asked someone out. I never know what to say to a guy perhaps you could give me some of your courage and a little bit of advice. I find that its great that your asking women out your a great guy and any woman would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend and perhaps much much more you never know. Your also a great father to your son. I wouldn't think less of you and the women shouldn't either. Let me know how your flirting/dating goes. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Mike have you ever taken the Eharmony personality test?...its amazing...tells you a good balance for you..but right after your done you have to print it up....or maybe they changed that....but they have the best dating site..I can tell you that because I used to have one and I've done the research


~Raven

Anonymous said...

What Raven said sounds like a great idea!
Nancie-Colorado