Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Tuesday

Well having admitted that I am burnt has helped how I feel.  Since I goofed off yesterday afternoon.  Catching myself from pushing when there is no reason is an old problem that doesn't allow myself to regenerate.  I am still shooting for a road trip Friday if the weather holds out.  However I am better with having some life with my work today.

The woman from Myspace that I wasn't quite sure Saturday emailed me back saying she was down there.  So I believe it was her.  Part of me was hoping she would give me a lead on weather to ask her out or not.  However that is dropping back to old habits of being in a place where I am uncomfortable and waiting for someone else to take the lead.  I have nothing to lose by throwing it out there and I know it is always better to act than react.  So we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling a little better.  

Terra