Monday, October 2, 2006

The Word is Burnt Out

Motivation is low and I am just going through the motions.  Thinking more on what I shared about before I realize I haven't had a vacation since I took my ex away to the Western part of the state where she wanted to see the caverns.  The drive home fueled what would cause us to separate 5 months later.  That was a divorce ago.  I think I might just go drive Friday since it is empty for now.  I enjoy driving to new places and seeing new sights.  Something to just let me regenerate. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, I love long drives...even if I feel sad in one,,,I almost find a smile popping on my face along the way...even if its just for a moment...
Raven
http://journals.aol.com/rebuketheworld/RebukeTheWorld/

Anonymous said...

I honestly believe long drives are good for your soul.  Hope you cheer up soon.

Terra

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike......

I hope you are able to get away. We all need a little vacation sometimes from things. I hope that your able to get your spirits lifted and perhaps a little r & r. Please get to feeling better soon. I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts. Take care Mike. Get some rest.