Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Thumbs Up

I got the idea from another chiroprator and changed it for me.  I contacted our SPCA since I volunteer there for some of the activities.  I know they are having a money drive again next month so I suggeted that they let all their people that they contact know that if they came to me for a intial visit I would donate $20 of the visit to the SPCA for the month of November.  It is a win win for both of us since I have the potential to get new patients and they get extra money.  So I emailed the person in charge of fund raising and she liked it so we will get together on it next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea...I hope you get alot of new business from this!!

Tracie

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike !!!!!!!!!!!

I have been meaning to come by for a visit to your journal. I have to say that its so very nice of you to donate to the SPCA. You are such a great guy and your a hard worker and your also very charming and your funny too. I'm sure you will meet lots of people at that Halloween party. Being that your charming and funny lots of people I'm sure will love to meet you. I definitely wish I could be there to meet you face to face but I will be hoping you have lots of fun. Have a good week Mike. Take care.

Anonymous said...

That was really generous of you..big time...very nice Mike..-Raven