Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Hump Day

Feeling better today.  The adjustment by my friend yesterday seemed to help with the funk.  I'll probably have to postpone my roadtrip till next week since it is suppose to rain all day Friday. 

Tired today after getting up early for some reason.  Sleep last night was populated by dreams of old stuff being taken care of correctly now which is nice to finally let go of stuff on a subconsious level.

Michael doesn't like change.  Starting Friday the gym will be closed for maintenence for the week.  I was hoping to catch Cecilia the other yoga instructor at one of the other rec centers, but her class is too late in the day.  So now to reconfigure my travels to go to a different rec center.  Not too much of problem really it's just that I hate change and I like my routines.  Hey I'm a little kid with this stuff and I will admit it. :p

Still no response from S on if she wants to get together for Starbucks.  Some where in bak in my screwed up head is the belief that asking someone out is somehow bad.  Please don't even ask where it comes from.  Well to think about it I guess it comes from some childhood belief that women need to be protected from men and dating.  Maybe coming from being raised just by my Mom.  I remember talking to my wife while we were married about my belief that woman didn't like sex.  So I have to admit that when I ask someone out I feel that I am putting them through some kind of pain.  Hey I never said I was normal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mike........I like Starbucks if I were there I would go with you. Being asked out by a great guy such as yourself would not be painful at all. I think your a terrific guy. Those women in your area are nuts they should seek professional help. They have a great guy in their area and don't seem to notice. There is nothing wrong with you. Those women need to wake up and snatch up with a quickness I sure would. Take care Mike. You are perfectly normal to me and I am sure others would agree. Byyyyye Mike.