Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween Party

The party was a lot of fun.  I grabbed a two hour nap since I was exhausted today so I would be up for the festivities.

Marileigh or host had plenty of snacks and a bunch of activities for us.  They were all physical so it made it a lot of fun.  She had Dance, Dance revolution (that game where you have to match your footwork to the arrows on the screen), air hockey, and foozball.  Foozball was great.  I haven't played since I was a kid.  I can't say I got to know anyone well, but I had a great time which was my priority.  Can't believe I'm back home and I am ready for bed.  Boy my body must be run down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I love Foozball. Your host really knows how to throw a party. For a minute, I was right there with you. Thanks for the great entry, Mike. Pleasant dreams. Dont let the bed bugs bite! ---angel

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun Mike; my daughter has that "dance dance revolution" game.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Maria

Anonymous said...

Glad you got out and had fun!
lisa

Anonymous said...

How cool sounds like fun
Glad you had fun time lets see some pictures
hugs, Marina

Anonymous said...

I used to love foozball! That and air hockey....
:)
Penny