Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hump Day

Well I have to admit I am tired of the slowness in the office.  So I am pushing all my marketing abilities to see what happens.  The only good thing so far today is that I am rested.  I accidentally hit the wrong alarm on my clock and over slept an hour. 

I'm back to my pushing dating away again.  I seem to be in the dead man's land.  The women I am meeting younger than me don't seem to have enough life lessons under their belt to communicate honestly.  The older women I meet have that down, but don't like that I am a struggling chiropractor.  So as usual I get frustrated and chuck the whole thing.  For at least today.  I like how one guy put it, "you either have to have big cahones or a great pick up line".  LOL

It's been nice to have off from valet at night for a while.  I've been stopping by Starbucks to get a chai latte, listen to some jazz over the speakers, and churn out a few pages of my story.  Trying to get some rest for our Hoochie Momma party Friday.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure of your age mike but I feel your pain. I am 45 and my husband is 38 when we married I was 32 he was 25 ...What was I thinking...I was in lust lol..
he is a great guy but for about 8 years I always felt I was pulling him along in life because I had been on my own since I was 17 and had a 13 year old child.. He had been on his own 6 months...red flags everywhere..
We have been married 12 years..He is a super great guy and he is slowly catching up with me. The gap seems so very small now... but if I could do it again...I would because even though he didn't have a lot of life experince he had a great base to work off of..He was honest,loving willing to work and devoded to me...It wasn't always easy but we have made it...he was a diamond in the rough...
I guess you have to take the good with the bad...it helps if the bad is much smaller than the good lol
Donna In TEXAS