Wednesday, October 25, 2006

On My Own

Well I didn't have to work valet last night.  So I got to relax at home, write, and watch the Invincibles.  I was SO happy to be on my own, single, the whole kitten caboddle.  It was great. Probably one more session and I will have knocked off this short story which is about 50 pages.  Jeez how the hell did that happen?  After having learned what goes into writing this has been a fun endeavor.

It was funny Monday night I was reading my Dialogue book at valet and I left it on the chair when I went to get a car.  One of the reservation was talking to me about it and to keep it up.  She asked how my classes at college were. LOL.  I told her I was doing it on my own.  It was easier than explaining why a doctor was getting her car for her.

Well I just finished my office evaluation for an insurance company. Even the lady said these questions will be stupid and they were.  However her perfume is killing me.  I have a headache and my throat is raspy.  I needed to open the window.  It wasn't over down, but some scents really effect my sinuses. 

Well let me go do my weekly house calls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike! I really feel for you having to run to the window, gasping for air like that.  Cigarette smoke is what gets to me. Once, we had a waiter deliver our food right after he took his break...and whoa! I thought I was never going to breathe again.  

Good luck on the short story. You sound like a natural. Maybe you could call it, "The Whole Kitten Kaboodle." May we have your autograph, please?--angel

Anonymous said...

You're making house calls? Did I miss something? How is that working out?--angel